Wealth Belongs To You

Wealth Belongs To You
Ask...Believe...Receive

Friday, December 30, 2011

25 Days of Wealh Affirmations

Supernatural Prosperity
http://fanbox.com/kl9v
Here's something everyone can try for 25 straight days. It's said you can form a new habit in approximately 3 weeks.

Pick out one, a few, or all of these Wealth affirmations to experiment with the power of the Law of Attraction in your life. Read the ones you like:  

A) When you get up in the morning; 

B) Once during the day; 

C) Before you go to bed - to cause them to become ingrained in your subconscious mind.

Don't "try" to believe them, or force them to work in your life in any way. Just read them without fail three times a day for 21 straight days. They will become part of you and will have a most powerful effect... 

Let me know in 3 weeks your results!      

1. Money ‘flows’ consistently...  Money comes into my life and goes out of my life on a regular basis. I do not try to hoard it or stop it from ‘flowing’ out.    
When I allow it to flow out, as well as in, I am creating additional ‘space’ for more to flow to me.

2. Money  is good and I love money,  because the more money I have the more good things I can do for myself, my family, and for others. I LOVE MONEY for what it allows me to do.

3. I save money, for OPPORTUNITIES.   I surely attract opportunities into my life to increase my abundance.

4. I  always save 10% of the money that flows into my life. Savings eliminates stress and worry that would block more money from coming to me. The more I SAVE the harder my subconscious creative mind works to add to my abundance.

5. I always give money to someone else in need  (even if only a little). When I give money to help others with no expectations of getting anything in return I create ‘spiritual space’ for more money to come to me. The more I give the more I will get and it never fails.

6. I always focus on the fact that lots of money is on its way to me  through an unknown method. I just get out of my own way and ALLOW money to flow to me.

7. I focus on the amount I want and TRUST and ALLOW the supernatural prosperity of the universal laws to worry about the HOW. My job is to set the amount and the job of the Universe is to create the HOW. 

8. I write down all the good things I will do as soon as the money coming now gets here...then I read the list often and feel the joy & excitement!

9. I know how much money I want and I expect it to HAPPEN. No what if's - I know it will HAPPEN.

10. I always CONTROL my money  so I will never be without it. 

11. I use a portion of my money to increase  my physical health. 

12. I believe and KNOW "I can always afford it", "My life is as if money grew on trees right out back", "Money is good to have!"

13. I understand I was created and put on earth to be prosperous.I know that no one was ever created to experience a life of financial struggles. I was created to experience all the good things in life and it is my birthright to do so. 

14. I live the abundance mindset. God provided all the abundance needed by the fish in the sea, the birds in the air, and the animals on the ground. They all have plenty to eat and drink. And He would leave me out of that? No way. I, too, am provided for, so I choose to look around and see my abundance. Oh! There it is! 

15. I am GRATEFUL for the money I have right now & for improved physical health. 

16. When I see a penny on the ground, I pick it up and thank the Universe for placing it in my path. This tells Universe I value and want all money in my path. 

17. I don't "need" money. When I desire money I just invoke the Law of Attraction to bring money to me.

18. I practice "shifting" every second, minute, hour, all day long.  When I think about money I consciously "shift" to having it  in my mind. That makes the creation of it in the physical certain. 

19. I use VISUALIZATION to ‘see’ myself having lots of money. 

20. I "preview" in my thoughts ME saving the lives of helpless animals, feeding and sheltering the homeless, helping to find cures for disease, helping my family and neighbors in need, and giving huge amounts of money to my favority charity. These mental images give me intense emotions of gratitude and love! Yeah!

21.  I EXPECT to have lots of money  in my life. I EXPECT to have it. 

22….I am an EXPERT in my passions which bring me abundance on many levels. 

23. To be completely truthful, I can't play the "poor me" game. I HAVE to talk about how great it is to be alive and how good life is and the more I do that the more I attract more of the same to myself. My words are incredibly powerful and affect what happens in my life so I choose them carefully. I ONLY use words that move me toward who I want to BE in life. I ONLY use words that move me toward what I want to HAVE in life. 

24. I LOVE to buy for myself, or for someone I love, the things I wouldn’t normally spend the money to buy. Why not? I can afford it!

25. I am UNSTOPPABLE!  I KNOW I'm IMPORTANT, VALUABLE, and I have a PURPOSE in life and nothing can stop me from living the life of my dreams! Me and Universe are treating me to this life.

YEEEEE HA!!!!

1 comment: